SKU:12000Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio 4.7SKU:12000Artist:Compatible Figures:NoCompatible Software:DAZ Studio 4.7
This product includes the following products
DAZ Studio Pro BETA - Public Build
This version will run with your existing DAZ Studio 4.x serial number (any edition)
Current version numbers and a link to the corresponding forum announcement thread can be found here. A 'sticky' thread in the DAZ Studio Discussion forum provides additional information about the build. The full list of changes and additions to DAZ Studio 4.7 can be found here, including a detailed change log of all the updates since the release of DAZ Studio 4.0.3.x.
This BETA version is not available as a standalone installer. It must be downloaded and installed using Install Manager.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. After checking out open DAZ Install Manager and check the box for Display Hidden in the Ready to Download tab.
2. Next select Download Filters and in the Downloads tab check the box for “Public Build”.
3. Last in the Ready To Download tab enter “sku::12000” in your filter box and down and install the files displayed.
(note: file names will vary depending what operating system you are using.)
What's Included and Features
- DAZ Studio Pro BETA
- Genesis Starter Essentials
- Genesis 2 Starter Essentials
- Subsurface Shader Base
- 3D Bridge for Photoshop BETA
- GoZ for DAZ Studio BETA
- PostgreSQL CMS BETA
- The nVIDIA Iray integration has a big impact on user experience:
- Massive simplification of lighting
- Default sun/sky system
- Huge quality boost on interior environments (auto converts to Iray lighting)
- Smarter lighting system (combines sun/sky and headlamp) to eliminate black renders (no light)
- New IPR workflow (eliminates need for test renders, makes creative process more interactive)
- Faster render times with nVIDIA hardware
- New physically based shaders (easier to reproduce real world surfaces)
- Default environment as render background (sun/sky and ground with shadow) provides a more finished image without adding an environment
- Outside Iray:
- Better floor detection (snap figure to floor used to only do base of foot, now expands to shoes and props)
- New “City Limits Light” default UI layout (adds IPR and hides advanced PA tools)
- Ability for wearable products to include poses (shoe product could apply it’s needed pose automatically)
- Ability to include/exclude values and maps from material/shader presets (separates material type from artistic content like maps. Apply Iray metal to existing armor without changing the maps)
- Ability to selectively include/exclude settings from Render Presets (Allows for easier to use presets like “daytime”, “nighttime”, Interior”, “exterior”) to affect global lighting)
NotesThe Iray Product is currently in BETA status and though we do not discourage users from download Iray, please be advise there may be bugs and product issues that are currently pending resolution.