An arsenal of delightfully wicked weapons to give you the 'edge' in any conflict!
- The Hungamunga. A traditional African throwing weapon designed to inflict serious damage no matter how it lands.
- The Raptor Axe. A throwing axe with the elegant grace and deadliness of a predatory bird.
- The Circle of Death. A throwing weapon designed to be twirled on the hand like a hula-hoop, then flung. Like the Hungamunga, it's guaranteed to do damage no matter how it strikes.
- The Steel Orchid. Your opponent has a knife? Big deal. You've got fourteen of them!
- The WhackSaw. A modern take on the Aztec macahuitl. Flat sides for stunning and bludgeoning, sharp edges for more serious work.
The set also includes positioning poses to place the weapons in the right or left hand of V4 and M4, and hand poses for V4 and M4 for all four weapons.
Program Compatibility: Poser 6+ and DAZ Studio 2+
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Five Weapons with Lots of Edges (.PP2 and .OBJ) (.DAZ and .DSO)
- Circle of Death
- Steel Orchid
- Whack Saw
- Positioning Pose Files to Place Weapons in Right or Left Hand of V4 and M4
- Hand Poses for M4 and V4 for Each Weapon
- No Hand Poses for Circle of Death as it is not Gripped
- ReadMe Includes Detailed Instructions for Both Poser and DAZ Studio
- 1 Full Poser Installer and 1 Full DAZ Studio Installer
- Textures Include
- 3 Raptor Texture/Displacement/Specular Maps (435x766)
- 3 HungaMunga Texture/Displacement/Specular Maps (643x628)
- 3 Whack Saw Texture/Displacement/Specular Maps (964x1542)
- 3 Circle of Death Texture/Displacement/Specular Maps (1117x553)
- 3 Steel Orchid Texture/Displacement/Specular Maps (1769x975)