Galactiwiki Entry: The A.R.M., or Automated Refractionary Module (commonly called the ARModule) is the latest technical device from Androsynth Labs.
Designed originally as a prosthetic replacement for heavy labor purposes, it has become ubiquitous (singly and in pairs) among both youth gang members, and certain unruly sections of the armed forces. Its massive, powerful hand is almost completely as flexible and versatile as a flesh hand, but with a strength augmentation of nearly thirty times average human strength.
All manner of methods have been devised to put clothing over top of the otherwise unwieldy prosthesis, but the most common seems to simply be removing them, someone else garbing the subject, then replacing them. Some also attach additional devices to the handmount, the most common of which is a set of three razor sharp blades - or worse yet, vibroblades drawing on the arm's power source.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- ARModule (.CR2 & .OBJ)
- Left Claws (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- Right Claws (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- Claws are Smart Propped
- Utility Pose Options
- ARM Left/Right Off
- ARMs On
- Hide M4 Arms
- Hide M4 Left/Right Arm
- Show M4 Arms
- 1 Big Arm Claws Texture, Bump, Reflection, and Specular Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Big Arm Glove Texture, Bump, Displacement, Reflection, and Specular Map (4000 x 4000)
- 1 Big Arm Reflection Map (128 x 128)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DS)
- Material Poses to Apply All Presets
- DAZ Studio Users: There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for these Presets. DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio version of the Material Presets, giving you the correct DAZ Studio look to your ARModule.
Additional Products used in Promo Images: