Paxton Hair is a morphing polygonal hair prop styled in huge hot barrel curls, suitable for the young teen who wants to look casual and effortless after a mere hour or two of curling iron action!
Paxton Hair is built for Genesis, while the hr2 version has preset fits for Millennium 4 characters. It also has fitting and character dials, allowing you to mix them together to match to your own custom character (ex. Aiko4=0.3 plus Stephanie4=0.3).
Various texture map colors are included plus diffuse color setting samples. The diffuse color samples show how you can easily create your own tints by changing the diffuse color of the hair.
- Specular Highlights are from scene lights, not "baked" or painted on.
- UV mapped to efficiently cover full square map and minimize noticeable patterns or repeats.
- Texture maps are based on original hair photographs and scans mixed with hand painted strands.
- Optimized shader presets for Poser and DAZ Studio.
- Modeled non-symmetrically to increase realism.
- Strands individually reshaped to avoid looking like identical repeated geometry.
- Geometry is relatively light yet smooth, Paxton is 27,860 quads, 2.2MB obj.
- Please view the Features list below for more detail on this particular model.
Note: For Genesis figures in Poser, this product is compatible via the DSON Importer for Poser