|What's Included & Features
- BoneZ is based on the M3 skeleton and adds:
- Scaling for the head, (including jaw, and x/y/z scaling including jaw), hands, and feet.
- Scaling is also added to the chest/upperbody, shoulders, and thigh bones, to easily increase limb size.
- (These changes will allow you many different body types now!)
- Morph from male to female skeleton type.
- New Skull and Jaw figure which includes all the Bonez morphs, and all the Daz Mimic morphs as well!
- New Bare Bonez Poseable Skull/Jaw for prop use.
- New Crossbones figure which includes the Daz Skeleton femur bones, for those Warning or Jolly Roger renders!
- New Morphing Spine Tail figure, derived from the original skeleton's spine!
- New Left and Right "drumstick" Thigh Bones (All the new figures use the original templates, and accept the add-on Daz skeleton textures and mat poses (not included).
- P5/P6 mat poses provided for use with the Daz Skeleton Texture pack.
- Morphs are organized in the skull to take advantage of Poser 5/6 catagories.
- 138 total new morphs include:
- 37 head shape morphs
- 16 brows morphs
- 8 cheekbone morphs
- 17 eye socket morphs
- 6 nose cavity morphs
- 8 jaw morphs
- 6 total new Mimic morphs
LbrowUp, RBrowUp, Happy, Sad, Surprised, and Angry
- 17 upper teeth morphs (control the length or hide symmetrical pairs of teeth)
- 12 lower teeth morphs (control the length or hide symmetrical pairs of teeth) (Some teeth morphs can double as longer/hidden)
- 11 boney body shaping morphs New simple Smartprop included to easily darken the eye sockets.