Thank you for perusing the product catalog of Yuusha - Hastak Heavy Industries. This section is dedicated to those household robots popularly known as 'Robo Buds'. Whether you choose the vociferous EggBot, the observant EyeBot, flexible LampBot, or rugged TireBot, you can be certain that any of our Robo Buds will suit nearly any situation you may find!
These four toon robots show that a 'bot doesn't need to be humanoid or animal-shaped to be cute. Loaded with personality, the Robo Buds can be either fresh from the factory (complete with that New Bot Smell), or beat up a bit and showing the wear and tear of having been around the block a bit!
What's Included and Features
- RoboBuds EggBot (.OBJ & .CR2)
- RoboBuds EyeBot (.OBJ & .CR2)
- RoboBuds LampBot (.OBJ & .CR2)
- RoboBuds TireBot (.OBJ & .CR2)
- 2 Material Options for Each
- New and Old Eggbot
- New and Old EyeBot
- New and Old Lampbot
- New and Old TireBot
- 2 Reflection Maps (128 x 128)
- 2 EggBot Texture, Bump, Specular, and 1 Displacement Map (2048 x 2048)
- 2 LampBot Texture, Bump, Specular, and 1 Displacement Map (2048 x 2048)
- 2 EyeBot Texture, Bump, Specular, and 1 Displacement Map (2048 x 2048)
- 2 TireBot Texture, Bump, Specular, and 1 Displacement Map (2048 x 2048)
- P5+ Material Poses (.PZ2)
- P6+ Material Presets (.MC6)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DSA)
- Material Poses to Apply All Presets
- DAZ Studio Users: There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for these Presets. DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio version of the Material Presets, giving you the correct DAZ Studio look to your RoboBuds.