Some say they are refugees from the great TruMen cities and were cast out for their beliefs. They claim no relationship to TruMen or to any other race, calling themselves only the Nomads.
They are healers, teachers, scribes, craftsmen and even mercenaries if required.
They bring news from the wide world, carry messages and share new and old ways of using the things we have to make the things we need. But they are not welcome everywhere.
Nomads for Aiko is an eight piece traveling suit designed for versatility. Simple parts can be layered together or used individually. The wrap is a semi-conforming figure. It does not contain FBM but does have plenty of size, shape and movement morphs to fit most Stephanie Petite based characters.
Add-ons for this product.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 8 Conforming Figures
- Boots - Soft soled ankle boots
- Belt - cross over the hip with large buckle
- Sleeves - Long flowing sleeves
- Wrap - Wrap or scarf, semi-conforming pose-able figure
- Wrist Cuffs
- 1 Texture & 1 Bump map for all Clothing in jpg format
- Garments contain a selection of popular FBM (Full Body Morphs) including
- Breast Sizes 1-4