|What's Included & Features
- Conforming jacket ERC controlled, with authentic racing trims and open zipper morph.
- Tight pants with high back waist, ERC controlled with special fitting morph at groin.
- Short riding boots ERC controlled (requires FootFrShoe morph injected and set at 1)
- Helmet with open and close visor morph
- The following full body morphs are supported:
- Three different highly detailed texture sets suitable for close-ups and easily applied via MAT files (supplied for both P4 and Pro Pack):
- Green and red speed track racing style: (see popup)
- Jacket with racing hump and sponsor patches on chest and arms and elbow pads.
- Pants with leg sponsor patches, knee pads and shin protectors
- Coordinated boots and colorful racing helmet style.
- Black and brown street racing style: (see popup)
- Jacket with elbow pads and without racing hump and sponsor patches
- Pants with knee pads and no sponsor patches on legs
- Coordinated boots and eagle graphic street helmet.
- Sci-Fi inspired metallic style in four color ways : Black -- Silver -- Blue -- Wine. (see popup)
- Jacket with elbow pads, racing hump and arm patches with futuristic military insignias
- Pants with knee pads and shin protectors.
- Coordinated boots and solid metallic helmet style with futuristic military insignia.
- All sponsor patches, elbow pads, shin pads, racing hump, and boot protectors detailing are modeled and thus can be made individually invisible via the material editor to give you a more plain looking suit.
- Special MAT files designed to eliminate poke-through.
- All texture UV templates are included.
- A motorcycle riding Pose file for Michael 3.
- PDF User's manual explaining the proper workflow to use ERC garments, and how to deal with poke-through by using the Pokethru Rx Mat files.