The concept of couture would not have been foreign to the elegant and beautiful empresses of Ancient Rome, such as Claudius's faithless Messalina or the notorious Poppaea, wife of the equally infamous emperor Nero. The two looks comprising this texture set for the GrecoRoman Dress reflect the idea that beautiful, exquisitely detailed and exclusive clothing transcends time.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Messalina, 1 texture for the GrecoRoman Dress of palest Nile green translucent silk with gold and earth toned embroideries, sequined edging, a gold bullion tasseled hem, gold mesh belt and gold, diamond and aquamarine clasps.
- Messalina, 1 texture for the Himation, of sheerest Nile green silk with sequined and gold mesh edging, a gold bullion tasseled hem and gold, diamond and aquamarine clasps.
- Messalina, 1 texture for the Sandals of softest golden tan kidskin with Nile green ribbons.
- Poppaea, 1 texture for the GrecoRoman Dress of semi-translucent royal purple silk with a gold embroidered hem and a form-fitting jacket of gold sequin fabric with purple embroidered vines, purple brocade edging and golden rose-shaped buttons and clasps.
- Poppaea, 1 texture for the Himation of sheerest royal purple and golden silk with a gold bullion tasseled hem, edged in purple brocade and gold sequined fabric with gold rose-shaped clasps with cabochon amethyst centers.
- Poppaea, 1 texture for the Sandals of purple and gold kidskin with purple ribbons.