'So, Mike... you say it was entirely an accident?'
'It was, I swear! I was simply crossing the road, when some lunatic on a jetbike, of all things, swoops down at me. I ducked, but lost my balance.'
'And that's when you broke your right wrist?'
'Exactly. I managed to scramble to my feet, and hot-footed it to the ER of DAZ General. Right as they were putting me on a bed to go to get an x-ray, a bunch of paramedics came rushing through pushing someone who had been in a wreck down the hall, bumping my bed and knocking me off.'
'And that's when you broke your left elbow?'
'Uh-huh. And they should have known that old x-ray machine was just about falling apart. So do you think I can sue them for when it fell and landed on my left shin?'
'Sounds like you have a good case, actually. Let me just hand you this, and... umm, oops?'
'OW, GEEZ! MY RIGHT KNEE!'
Well, it appears V4 is just as disaster-prone as her boyfriend, M4. Good thing there's plenty of gauze and plaster to put those poor broken limbs into casts!
Oh, look! All her friends came by to sign her casts! But wait... should you be up and trying to walk around, Vicky? Hey, watch it! Look out! *wince*
Well, time for ANOTHER cast, I think...
What's Included and Features
- Left Arm Long M4/V4 (.CR2 & .OBJ)
- Left Arm Short M4/V4 (.CR2 & .OBJ)
- Left Leg Long M4/V4 (.CR2 & .OBJ)
- Left Shin M4/V4 (.CR2 & .OBJ)
- Right Arm Long M4/V4 (.CR2 & .OBJ)
- Right Arm Short M4/V4 (.CR2 & .OBJ)
- Right Leg Long M4/V4 (.CR2 & .OBJ)
- Right Shin M4/V4 (.CR2 & .OBJ)
- Casts Fit Most Full Body Morphs in Default
- Fitting Morphs Provided that work with 3rd Party and DAZ Body Shapes
- Cast Material Options:
- 2 Left Arm Cast Texture, Bump, and Specular Maps (2048 x 2048)
- 2 Left Legs Cast Texture, Bump, and Specular Maps (2600 x 2600)
- 2 Right Arm Cast Texture, Bump, and Specular Maps (2048 x 2048)
- 2 Right Legs Cast Texture, Bump, and Specular Maps (2600 x 2600)
- P5+ Material Poses (.PZ2)
- P6+ Material Presets (.MC6)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DSA)
- Material Poses to Apply All Presets
- DAZ Studio Users: There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for these Presets. DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio version of the Material Presets, giving you the correct DAZ Studio look to your Casts for V4 and M4.
Addition Products used in Promo Images: