Exquisite brocades, embroideries in gold and silver wrapped thread, jacquard woven silks - in other words, the ultimate in rich elegance inspired by the most elegant of all textile traditions, that of Japan.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 1 Kimono texture for the SPMFD, made of red silk satin with brocaded gold and silver clouds and flowers, decorated with gold and silver embroidered cherry blossoms and flowing waters over blue silk satin, with a beautifully coordinating jacquard woven silk under kimono;
- 1 texture for the Kimono Sleeves, matching the SPMFD dress;
- 1 texture for the obi, neckline trim and under wrap made of patterned silk, black and gold brocade and gold wrapped cording with a neckline trim matching the kimono;
- 1 texture for the tabi socks, made of woven off white silk;
- 1 texture for the geta sandals, made of lacquered dark wood with blue and black thongs.