"O, don't swear by the moon, the fickle moon that changes monthly in her circular orbit, for fear that your love should prove equally changeable. "
- William Shakespeare -Romeo and Juliet, Act 2
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Doublet of white brocade overlaid with criss-cross ribbon work of gold damask and orrnate gold buttons, the back decorated with gold fleur de lis, gold toggle fastenings, ivory brocade sleeves over a shirt of white moire silk and broade with lace trim.
- Short Mantle of white moire silk lined in gold damask with a golden cord.
- Hat of white leather with band of gold damask, gold feather appointment and a pearl and gold feather base.
- Trousers of ivory brocade with a gold silk damask waist, gold damask codpiece lacing.
- Boots of ivory and white leather with gold fleur de lis and gold buttoned fasteners.