"O, then, dear saint, let lips touch as hands do. Lips pray, you know, so faith won't turn to despair. "
- William Shakespeare -Romeo and Juliet, Act 1
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Doublet of black and silver brocade with deep red brocade slashing on the front and sleeves, rampant lions in deep red velvet edged in silver lame on the back, silver lion head fastenings over a deep red silk shirt
- Short Mantle of black damask lined in deep red moire silk with a silver cord.
- Hat of felted wool with a band of red and silver brocade, deep red feather appointment and a garnet and silver feather base.
- Trousers of black cut velvet with a deep red crushed velvet waist, deep red silk codpiece lacing.
- Boots of black leather with deep red rampant lion inlay and deep red leather and silver buttoned fasteners.