The Concord Navy is the backbone of the Concord military machine. Unfortunately, the Navy is split into two factions: the Fleet, guarding the frontiers of known space; and the Home Guard, patrolling and protecting the core systems. And they do not exactly get along...
Concord Navy is the second set in the Concord series, a series of texture packages designed to outfit and populate the entire Concord Universe. These textures are designed to be applied to Victoria's Catsuit and Michael's Bodysuit, with special versions for Victoria 3 from DAZ.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 12 Texture Maps for Michael's Bodysuit (2000x4000)
- 12 Texture Maps for Victoria's Catsuit (2000x4000)
- 12 Texture Maps for Victoria 3 (2000x2666)
- 3 Transparency Maps for Victoria's Catsuit (2000x4000)
- 19 Material Pose Files for Michael's Bodysuit
- 31 Material Pose Files for Victoria's Catsuit
- 12 Material Pose Files for Victoria 3
- 3 Decal Sheets with Rank and Unit Insignia (for Intermediate and Advanced Users)
NotesTo use the decal sheets, an image editing program such as Adobe Photoshop or Jasc Paint Shop Pro, is required. For this reason, Concord Pathfinders is considered an "intermediate" to "advanced" user level product. Otherwise, the uniform textures may still be used without the decals.
Requires UVMapper to re-map the Catsuit and Bodysuit.