"Moritori te salutant!" -(We who are about to die salute you"), traditional gladiator greeting. Based closely on an actual Roman historical gladiatorial costume, "Brutus" is The garb of choice for arena combatants of who rely on brute force to lead them to victory.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- 1 brown leather tunic with copper and bronze studs and metal lion head details worn over a traditional tunic of unbleachedlinen;
- 1 set of bracers of thick brown leather with copper studs;
- 1 set of armbands of brown leather with copper studs;
- 1 gladiatorial belt of brown leather with copper studs, small copper buckles and a roman eagle design in the central copper buckle;
- 1 pair of brown leather sandals with copper buckles;
- 1 sword with a slightly worn steel blade and a brown leather and copper grip.