SKU:10362Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:DAZ Studio, PoserSKU:10362Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:DAZ Studio, Poser
Never Was is also a "Never When." Some town just off the beaten path or a step back in time. So if you are looking for a place for witchcraft or a WW2 battle look no further. All power lines are body parts that can be easily hidden to step back in time. Both entry doors open and have enough detail within the houses to render form outside. There is a manhole cover that when removed revels a small hideaway. An access hatch on the second floor of the left side house opens to a set of stairs. And of course the large wooden gate swings open to let in the neighbors.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Never Was Figure (.CR2 and .OBJ)
- Never Was Props: (.PP2 and .OBJ)
- 3 Texture Maps (2160 x 2160)
- 1 Texture Map (2016 x 2016)
- 8 Texture Maps (1800 x 1800)
- 1 Texture Map (1500 x 1500)
- 14 Texture Maps (1440 x 1440)
- 3 Texture Maps (1080 x 1080)
- 8 Texture and Bump Maps (1000 x 1000)
- 1 Bump Map (700 x 700)
NotesThis Product includes special DAZ Studio 3 Material Presets which will Automatically apply when the figure and props are loaded.