Cheyenne Village Action for Victoria 4 is a recreation of the nomadic and highly sociable tipi life of the North American Plains Indians. Featuring the Native Cheyenne Village and accessories, this pose set configures Victoria 4 as an Indian woman engaged in various daily activities.
Here are tipi gossipers, cooks, dancers, gatherers, a buffalo skinner, workers, and more to liven up your scenes. All poses are ideal for both foreground and background positions. They are suitable for tipi, sun lodge, or sweat lodge scenes, and can be placed in other environments.
- 30 activity poses for V4,
- 1 for the Millennium Dog/Wolf,
- 1 for the Bison,
- 31 fitting poses for the Cheyenne dress, West Wild skirt and vest, Courageous Tunic top, V4 Buccaneer vest, and the M4 Cheyenne loincloth.
- 1 each for the knife, digging stick, pelt rack,
- 2 utility poses for zeroing V4 and for loading the M4 knife to V4.
- 68 poses in all.
Speaker poses feature hand poses modeled after actual Plains Indian Sign Language basic hands. Applying your own favorite V4 facial expressions can vary the emotional content of the activities. Arm poses are positioned for easy modification of the speakers.