Just as the name implies, Beautiful Bends addresses the problematic joints/areas of Victoria 4 and Stephanie 4. Unlike other fixes, it is unique because it relies mostly on magnets/d-forms to correct the mesh. Additional JCM morphs are only used to correct mesh layout problems.
Why magnets? With magnets, conforming clothing will also be adjusted, following the new shape of her bends as you move body parts (feet, shin, thighs, abdomen, chest, collar, shoulders, elbows, neck and head). It also means Beautiful Bends will work with older versions of DAZ Studio and Poser that does not support weight mapped figures.
Since the magnets are linked via ERC to joint movements, there's no need to manually adjust dials. Just load her into your scene, inject the Base morph and any other morphs you want to use. Apply conforming clothing, pose her then render.
What's Included and Features
- Beautiful Bends V4 with Joint-Controlled Magnets (.CR2 ONLY)
- 01 DAZ Studio UberEnvironment2 Light
- 03 Base Mats for DAZ Studio:
- UberSurface with SSS
- UberSurface without SSS
- Default DAZ Studio Mat
- 25 Kneeling, Seated and Lounging Poses
- 09 Magnetize Clothing PZ2's
- 1 Brow Transparency Map (2048 x 2048)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DSA)
- DAZ Studio Users will need to install both the Poser and DAZ Studio installers.