|What's Included & Features
- 8 pose-scenes of horseback combat action for Michael 3 and the Millennium Horse
- 18 action poses of interactive combat for M3, 16 poses for the Millennium Horse, and 16 held-reins poses for all horse poses. One set has alternate M3 poses.
- All Rider and Horse poses conform as shown in each set, without parenting. Riders can be attached to horse-parents and repositioned for different scene creations. Sets can be re-combined. See the Read-Me.
- Poses are suitable for blade-wielding cavalry of many historical eras: Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, Romans, Huns, Crusaders, Knights, Samurai, Plains Indians, and others.
- Horse poses can be used and recombined without riders for Fighting Wild Stallion poses. No head morphs are preset.
- 14 hand poses for 10 different swords, 2 spears, 1 basic shield, and a basic axe, allowing quick changes of weapons. All weapons for these hand poses are available at DAZ.
- All Horse poses were done from the basic, default Mill Horse. No body, breed, head, mane, or tail morphs included.
- Poses feature natural body positions and hands well-conformed to props. There are no morph, hair, prop, or IK references in the PP2 files. No models or props are included.
- Free Bonus Sets:
- A free set of 3 Galloping Poses is included with galloping rider poses for creating mass charge scenes to go along with the individual combat poses. Included are bareback and saddled poses for a spearman and swordsman, plus a bridle pose. All of the charging rider poses fit each charging horse pose. 2 Loader poses for M3 are included for attaching Greek Hoplite and RPG Fighter/Adventurer props and clothes. 1 Loader pose is included for non-smart props.
- There is a total of 75 poses: 25 M3, 19 horse, 17 bridle/rein, and 14 hand. See the Read-Me.