The War in the Underworld is not over. Celeste is eager for a pre-emptive strike against the Lycan hordes. 30 Movie-Inspired Poses
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- All poses are designed with maximum of attention to natural body movement and realistic hand-to-prop poses.
- This pose set is designed to easily expand the basic set into dozens of other actions with only a few quick clicks. See the Read-Up file for info.
- Balcony Scene Sequence: 11 pose set of Celeste crouching on a balcony, leaping, and landing, ready for battle. The 'Drawing' and other poses can be added to the last pose of this sequence for extended action. Suitable as animation key-frames. Camera included for this sequence.
- Walking, Running, Crouching, & Standing shooting sets
- Wielding/Holding Sword
- Drawing/Holstering Guns
- Vampire biting the neck of an unconscious M3 figure. Snap-To poses.
- Default poses for dressing figure and applying props.
- 4 bonus poses of M2 Lycan, featuring the Werewolf morph in the M2 Character package.
- 4 bonus partial poses for modifying poses in this set and others
- 2 new hand poses for right and left guns (for applying to other poses)
- Poses suitable for other movie heroines such as Trinity and Lara Croft.
All poses feature "Smarter Prop" placements. The guns in the Celeste package, when placed and attached as smart props in the Default Character pose, will follow the action. See the Read-Up file for info. Celeste costume conforms well to all poses and shows only minimal poke-thru on a couple of extreme poses. See the Read-Up file for more info.
- Free props:
- Gunslinger Gunbelt, by virtual virtuoso gunsmith, Questor, modified for SP3
- Holsters are set so the Questor belt can be made invisible, showing the Celeste belt.
- Ejected Brass props for both pistols
- Muzzle Blasts for both pistols
- Circular bullet-holes prop for floor placement