|What's Included & Features
- 20 riding action pose sets for Victoria 4 (pz2)
- G-01 Looking Back
- G-02 Carrying Flag
- G-03 Riding Easy
- G-04 Pursuing
- G-05 Leading Posse
- G-06 Racing
- G-07 Dragging
- G-08 Sounding Charge
- J-01 Busting Bronc
- J-02 Jumping
- R-01 Waving
- R-02 Losing Seat
- S-01 Playing Guitar
- S-03 Pulling Pebble
- S-04 Tracking
- S-05 Looking Ahead
- Bridle Default
- Sadle Default
- Rider Default
- Partial Sitting
- Matching poses for DAZ Millennium Horse and Western Tack
- Jumping actions
- Most riding poses will fit other galloping horse poses in this set with adjustments to the horse tack.
- All Horse poses were done from the basic, default Millennium Horse. No mane, tail, or other morphs are included.
- Poses feature natural body positions and well-conformed hands.
- There are no morph, morphform, hair, prop, or IK references in the PP2 files for consistent posing results.
- Most horse poses are Zeroed at the pelvis' X- and Z-axes for non-tilt rotations.
- There are no Child/Parent relations preset in the poses.
- 1 Partial Pose for changing your other V4 poses to riding poses.
- Bonus: Questor's Winchester73 and 1873 Frontier Colt Revolver props. (pp2 and obj)
- See the Read-Me for special instructions concerning poses and added props.