"For so to work the honey-bees / Creatures that by a rule in nature teach / The act of order to a peopled kingdom"
~Shakespeare's "Henry V"
'Una apis, nulla apis'_One Bee is No Bee. And so it is with this set from Noggin and Ajax comprising a honey bee, low rez bee, bumble-bee and bee swarm..
Whether the selfless and industrious social bee or the 'killer bee' of Hollywood horror, you'll be able to create your own 'Bee-movies' with the animated poses and swarm animation python scripts developed by Ajax.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- CR2's include Bee, LowRez Bee, Bee Swarm, Bumble Bee
- Bee Keeping props : Box Hive, Kep and Honey comb
- MAT files for Bumble Bee Variations (8 tails and 5 chests) MAT/MOR file to give your high rez bees a pollen load! P6 Material files for all of the models
- Morphs in the Bumble bee to allow body shape variation and to �randomise' hair plates
- 6 Poses that work for all the single bee models
- ERC for controlling wing flap, rotation and position
- Bee swarm :12 Animated pose sets: 100,200,300,400 frame looping animations with gloriously realistic movement.
- 2 Python scripts for P6 (launched from the figures menu) are supplied to randomly scatter the bees in the bee swarm and to set up randomised looping animations of their flight, with the option to select either normal speed or slow motion wing movement.
The python scripts must be installed to your main runtime to work correctly. If you choose to install the product to another runtime, you will need to move the following files to your main Poser 6 runtime: