|What's Included & Features
- 100 individual and sequential poses set in Low-Gravity
- 14 pose Lo-G ladder climbing sequence
- 26 pose Lo-G 2-figure mutiny sequence
- 4 pose Lo-G science lab sequence
- 9 pose Lo-G alien invasion sequence
- 10 pose Lo-G 2-figure alien ambush/showdown sequence
- several multi-pose 2-figure D-bot sets
- On Duty, Off Duty, Alien Invasion, Mutiny, Corridor & Deck Travel, and Daily Life themes featured
- V3 Male (Victor) will connform to all V3 poses (some hands touching body part poses may need tweaking due to increased musculature(s) of Victor.)
- Crafted for Sci-Fi Storytellers
- Included are several poses for the DAZ D-bot and Michael 2
- All poses for single- and double-figure sequences feature Snap-To placement of figures.
- Suitable for animation key-frames and storyboards. Sequence poses follow natural progression, figure-to-figure, in relation to the studio X-Y-Z planes, starting at 0-0-0.
- Includes one prop, an overhead bar set, for 0-G corridor travel.
- No other props are included. All poses are designed for easy placement of props similar to those seen in the "serving suggestion" images. See my DAZ Arcana tutorial on placing props in hands at that site.
- Most pose sets can be blended with others for extended action.
- The exploded D-bot pose (blasted by aliens...) will re-assemble when another D-bot pose is applied (and then explode again...).