|What's Included & Features
- Poser 6 SR3, Poser 7 only. Works on both Mac and PC Work conveniently inside of Poser 6.
- Speed Boosting Shortcuts
- Quickly apply settings to other materials on the figure using a variety of different methods.
- Work with materials in groups, by matching name or all at once.
- Don't worry about what figure you're using--SS6's features will work on almost any human figure.
- Over 60 figures pre-configured to work with ShaderSpider. (See pop-up for full list)
- The Group Editor makes it easy to add more figures or to customize how a figure's material groups are set up.
- Save and Load Partial Shaders (FX6)
- Save and apply select branches of the shader tree without affecting other shader information.
- Great for adding all kinds of effects like wetness, warts, veins, wrinkles, reflection and scales to any figure and keeping their other settings intact.
- Share effects with other ShaderSpider users with small, ultra-portable FX6 files.
- Dozens and dozens of sample effects included!
- Save MAT Poses
- Save MAT poses optimized for P4, PP, and P5, material collections for P6/7, and DAZ|Studio material presets.
- Choose which materials are included in the MAT pose.
- Saves MAT poses with Poser-style, relative file paths and clean formating.
- Content Developer Friendly
All tech support for this product is handled by the creator. Please direct all support related inquiries to Poseworks.
- Cut development time using ShaderSpider's shortcuts.
- No more text editing or even leaving Poser to create MAT poses.
- Add value to your products by including FX6 partial shaders. Unlike MAT poses, they're nondestructive. Partial shaders are a perfect alternative to MATs for changing skin tones and doing advanced specular setups.