SKU:13044Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:N/AInstall Types:SKU:13044Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:N/AInstall Types:
Genetica 3.6 Basic (also available in Pro and Studio editions)
Whether you want to create a graffiti-covered wall, the bark of an ancient tree, blood-splattered armor, or the high-tech wiring of an alien craft, Genetica is the texturing tool that everyone is turning to. Here's why:
- Create seamless textures from photographs--you won't believe how easy it is (see video).
- Make sophisticated textures easily with intuitive drawing tools (see video).
- Enjoy more great features than any other material editor. See the Features box below for details.
- Thousands of presets come included that can be used in your projects directly or modified as needed.
This is the Basic edition of Genetica, which includes everything needed to get started creating excellent seamless textures and materials.
What others are saying about Genetica:
The program can be judged by its results, and Genetica's output is wonderful. -- Mark Sheeky, Art Director
Genetica is absurdly powerful. The textures it produces are stunning. -- Michael Michael, Art Lead
With Genetica, there's not a texture in my mind that I can't create on my computer. -- Jean-Luc Aubert, 3D Artist
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures new to version 3.6:
- Create amazing text effects directly within Genetica.
- Significant workflow improvements make this the easiest Genetica ever (see video).
- Use photographs to quickly create the most realistic seamless textures. Use your own photos or the included library of over a thousand royalty-free high-resolution texture photos.
- All graphical elements can be visually rearranged, with no change being permanent. Results are resolution independent and automatically seamless.
- Create awesome designs with a full suite of drawing tools. Genetica will take care of making your drawings seamless.
- Achieve realism in seconds by applying sophisticated styles to your designs.
- Genetica combines the flexibility of its node-based system with a set of powerful Lab Nodes that automate tricky effects like peeling paint, cloth, rust, and more.
- Genetica simulates environmental reflections, global illumination, shadows, ambient occlusion, and more, in order to give you the most realistic surfaces possible.
- The number of preset textures, styles, and environment maps is now in the thousands. These royalty-free resources can be edited or used as-is in your projects.
- Genetica will generate effect maps that can be used in any of the channels supported by your 3D environment, such as bump, specular, reflection, luminance, and others.
- The Basic edition of Genetica can render textures up to a resolution of 3000 x 3000.